[tlug] Supporting Linux

We've had some interesting arguments recently, and it would seem there
is a larger issue looming over all of them:

Supporting Linux On-Line

This list is a publication, readable by any Internet-connected
computer user in the entire world.  Taking a tip from Microsoft, which
has been wildly successful from a financial and propagation
standpoint, the image pumped into the wires is no laughing matter.
Microsoft takes care of itself, so we don't need to be supporting them
with highly controversial statements like "Microsoft is Free".

Some of you might think that it's best to not provoke Microsoft - to
stay off of their radar screen.  Well, it's too late for that!  We
*are* on their radar screen and they will do their PR business for
themselves and against us.  We don't need to help them.  We shouldn't
help them.

Support Linux!

Lyle