RE: [tlug] [OT] Good IT Resume

Quite often, I think that is the key to dependency hell.
Backwards compatability should not be broken.
:-)
But sometimes it is. ^^;;
:(

> > I am not saying that monolythic code blocks are the way
> > to go.  I am simply saying that splitting everything into
> blocks and
> > divying the blocks out is not the "Easy Way," or even the
> "Better Way"
> > in all cases. ^^;
>
> No, it is the Only Way, unless, like Curt, you own a company
> that is small enough that you can treat the code as one
> block. But even then, if you want to use other code, you have
> to learn to play with modular code.

Modular good. :)
Wording my previous post was hard because I am supportive
of multiple models, and I was trying not to say that either
model was "The" model. :-)

I would like to learn how to propperly create libs. ^_^