[tlug] Fixing cperl-mode

I mentioned this at the meeting, but I need to get into the guts of
Emacs's cperl-mode in order to fix a few problems with syntax
highlighting and indenting.

Can anyone (Steve? Dave Brown?) give me a few pointers on how to get
started? Specifically, I want to be able to see what cperl-mode is
doing when I hit the TAB key to indent a line, so I can see why it has
a different idea of where the line goes than I do.

--
Cheers,
Josh