Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

burlingk@example.com wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Glover
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 4:22 PM

I love the US just for that. Our mass-produced beers are crap, but
many of our craft brews are fine drinkin' indeed.

I'm not a beer drinker. :P Mass-produced beers in any country are crap. In my opinion, they should let the horses keep it, and not bottle it.

I suspect by "beer" you really mean "ale".

Brett