Re: [Resend] Re: [tlug] Translation

On 01/08/07, Jean-Christophe Helary <fusion@example.com> wrote:

> I'm "in charge" of documentation and user support. I'll check the
> user story thing because it looks like something I could use for the
> doc process.

I think so. A user story, when well-written, presents a common use
case in a compelling fashion, and thus lets people evaluate whether a
piece of software scratches their itch. (Of course, a more common use
of stories is as a software design aid.)

> I understand that. If you do novels etc I don't think it will help at
> all. If you do marketting stuff, you're getting closer but I have a
> deadline to I can't tell you more today :)

Hey, that is all I needed to know. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh