Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

Keith Bawden wrote:

I learnt we dropped the imperial system in 1966 in favour of the metric system.

Now if only the individual states and territories of Australia would
agree on beer glass naming conventions (including sizes):

In my book.
A schooner is not the same as a pot.
A pot does not equal a middy.
A middy is some what larger than a pony.

Regards, Keith

And how big is a boot? I think we used to get beer by the boot back in the 60's in Germany :)