Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

On 01/08/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> Tengu makes good beer (Makes, not just serves).

Well, maybe by Japanese standards, but when Simon mentions his local
brewpub, my mouth starts to water.

Europe and even America are liberally sprinkled with smashing
microbreweries--many of which have a bar--so you can sit there,
ordering pints that are tapped from massive tanks right in front of
you.

I love the US just for that. Our mass-produced beers are crap, but
many of our craft brews are fine drinkin' indeed.

Just a plug:

http://www.ratebeer.com/

--
Cheers,