Re: [tlug] meaning of dprofpp output

Keith Bawden さんは書きました:
I cannot help with reading the output of dprofpp. However, What is the
status of the process when viewed using "ps -aux" ?

Regards, Keith

I see it with top. httpd's memory grows as I see it. After 5 or 10 seconds, it grows to
70-80% and the system hangs, I can not even tail -f the log file.

# ps -aux looks like this
# USER PID %CPU %MEM VSZ RSS TTY STAT START TIME COMMAND
# xxx 20153 0.3 80.9 418540 207092 ? D 15:44 0:05 /apache/bin/httpd

The reason why I dig into dprofpp is that: Some Perl code makes the system hangs.
And I want to hunt out ecxactly where it is ( or at least find a way to prevent it ).

# |Apache::SmallProf seems likely useless in this case as well.

BR,

Vu Hung