Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

On 01/08/07, Jonathan Byrne <jonathan@example.com> wrote:

> It was a real pleasure to be a part of that, the golden age of TLUG.

Yeah, and a real shame for people like me who missed it by such a slim
margin that we can almost feel the nostalgia ourselves. I'm also
pissed that I wasn't around in the TMRC[1] days. :(

> Does Ayako still lurk on TLUG?

Nah. Last I heard, she was moving to NYC with her boyfriend (heh, I
mistyped that as "your boyfriend", which is pretty amusing) to work
for some investment bank. But that was in 2002 or 2003, AFAIK.

> I'm in touch with Jack Morgan once in a
> while, he's in Oregon and doing well.

Is he still working for A Certain Company?

> Is anyone in touch with Joe Marchak these days?

Nah, but I heard he is no longer in JP. Some South Pacific island,
maybe? (Or maybe I am making this up, but I could swear that I heard
*something* along those lines.)

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMRC