Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?

On 31/07/07, Simon Cozens <simon@example.com> wrote:

> [C]ould I tempt anyone (particularly
> the old-timers, I guess, but not exclusively of course) out for another
> one the following week?

I'm not a true Old One, but I have been on the list for going on seven
years. As a professional Perl hacker who has read two of your books,
I'd be honoured to buy you a pint. As someone (Keith?) recently said,
there's never a bad excuse for beer; this sounds like an *excellent*
one. Maybe your presence will even pry wileyc out of the woodwork. ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh