Re: font/char set question: keitai: non-support of stuff is a feature. . . . . . . . [tlug]

On 31/07/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> Cookies are not as dangerous as the media makes them
> out to be.

I care not whether they are "dangerous", I simply don't want my web
browser helping sites that I don't care about collect data on me. They
get enough from my damned HTTP headers. :)

Seriously, though, I reject cookies by default, unless I see some value to me.

> Most web sites don't
> want to bother with keeping anything server side though.

I *really* don't think you know of what you speak here. I have worked
on quite a few web apps for a few companies in my years, and I have
yet to see a web app that does not log user data in some way.

--
Cheers,
Josh