RE: font/char set question: keitai: non-support of stuff is a feature. . . . . . . . [tlug]

Cookies are not as dangerous as the media makes them
out to be.  If the web browser is set up to handle
them properly, then they should not be collectable from
a domain that didn't set them.  Then again, in most
cases, the same functionality could be achieved using
a session of some sort, and storing the info server
side instead of in a cookie.  Most web sites don't
want to bother with keeping anything server side though.
:P