Re: font/char set question: keitai: non-support of stuff is a feature . . . . . . . . [tlug]

Curt Sampson writes:

 > On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Josh Glover wrote:
 >
 > > Does this include those "horrible people" with impaired vision that
 > > have custom stylesheets that set big fonts and high contrast?
 >
 > Absolutely. If you cannot read my 8-point grey-on-white fonts, you
 > should not be using my site.

Didn't you mean to write "YHBT HAND" here? ;-)

 > (Ugh. Upon returning to normal Curt mode, I've just remembered that
 > our web site uses grey on white. Anybody have any comments on the
 > readability of it?)

The main test is readable at all angles where *anything* is readable
on my iBook.  The copyright notice is just dim enough to be ignored
under the same circumstances, and sometimes out and out invisible. ;-)