Re: font/char set question: keitai: non-support of stuff is a feature . . . . . . . . [tlug]

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Josh Glover wrote:

Does this include those "horrible people" with impaired vision that
have custom stylesheets that set big fonts and high contrast?

Absolutely. If you cannot read my 8-point grey-on-white fonts, you should not be using my site.

(Ugh. Upon returning to normal Curt mode, I've just remembered that
our web site uses grey on white. Anybody have any comments on the
readability of it?)

cjs