Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Curt Sampson wrote:

Really? I would have thought that all of the following preferences:

o for a TrackPoint in the middle of my laptop keyboard which leads
me to choose Lenovo over Fujitsu,

o for a coffee where the growers are treated fairly, which leads
someone to chose Starbucks "Fair Trade Certified" over something
else, and

o for a product that does not support Microsoft, whihc leads Lyle
to buy a laptop from a small vendor rather than Dell,

are all basically the same thing.

Got some web-accessable references (or a Wikipedia article suggestion)
for further information on what you're talking about?

cjs

IIRC, that is called product differentiation which is considered non-economic competition.

IIRinC , I'm sure Stephen will correct me.

Brett