Re: [tlug] Why I Must Leave TLUG

Birkir A. Barkarson wrote:
Josh Glover wrote:

And before you think this is a sob story, let me be clear: I *love*
working on and participating in TLUG. You guys are fantastic, and I
enjoy hanging out with you, learning from you, and yes, even
occasionally arguing with you (if you think I'm too opinionated, take
a page from Biscuit's book and just toss me on the ground at the next
BBQ!). Hard work on TLUG stuff brings rewards; I enjoy what I do and
am proud of the results.

Hey, that was just because you can neither say nor type my name correctly. All that other opinionated $h1t, I don't mind at all :)

BAB

I think I need moe TLUG. Me and Josh need to switch places. The LUG's here in Denver are nothing like TLUG. They barely meet here. Gar! Lets switch mate!

Phil Tribble

--

Phillip Tribble That Guy INC. http://phillip.tribble.googlepages.com/index.html