Re: [tlug] Re: font/char set question

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 17:29:28 +0900, "Birkir A. Barkarson"
<birkirb@example.com> wrote:

> The box is from Firefox, and is just it's way of saying that the font
> it's using can't render the appropriate gliph.

Actually it's from the font rendering engine.

Interestingly enough, the fonts I have here are fine when it comes to
rendering traditional Chinese, but they have problems with some of the
glyphs of simplified Chinese, and I'm guessing that the string which
started this thread (confusing enough?) is actually simplified Chinese.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

On the subject of C program indentation:

                -- Blair P. Houghton