[tlug] Was anyone at OSCON?

I think I asked this last year, and got silence, and this year it
*completely* slipped my mind.  I just got back from O'Reilly's Open
Source Conference in Portland.  If anyone from the list had been there,
it would have been fun to get together, but as I say.... d'oh.

If there are any affirmative responses to this, it'll help me
remember to say something beforehand next year.... i.e. if I have the
chance to go again.

Dave