RE: [tlug] Post my article on tlug.jp?: Who's view does it represent?

Honestly, I think the most important function of
an editorial group in our context should be as
proof readers.  Ideally the author should take
measures on their own to catch any glaring
Punctuation and grammar error, and go through a
revision or two before it ever gets to the editors,
but we are presumably all human and make mistakes.

Also the editors can make suggestions and give
feedback on subjects such as length and flow.  :-)

All in all though, the content itself and the
presentation of the content are what is most important.
In the case in point, the content is totally topical,
and the author is very good with grammar and
punctuation.  Some people may find it to be a bit
long, or may not like the verbiage, but in the end
it is the author's work and not our own. :)

We don't want to butcher the articles that are submitted.
If they truly need butchering, then perhaps they should be
returned to the author with a list of suggestions.  It is
his or her ultimate responsibility to make the article
great.  The editor is there to make sure it is readable.
Double check grammar and punctuation, and maybe a bit
of formatting.
^_^

This of course is all my oppinion. ^_^
--