RE: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Oi.
I need to read the Liscense agreement before aquiring
any new software.  Which version did that start with?
Was it before or after Office XP? ^^;;

I am so glad that I use Open Office on my own
computers.  :/  That doesn't change the fact though
that my employers use MS Office. ^^;; GAH!!

Anyway, they don't use Excel macros, so I should
be good. :P