Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:26:13 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> > which has to be renewed in 3 years?
>
> If true, this would be new.  It seems likely to me that you have
> misunderstood something.  Are you sure that's not the period of access
> to Windows Update that the license is bundled with?

Whether or not they've finally started doing this, there definitely *was*
at least talk of Microsoft releasing software under licenses that expire
after 'x' years and need to be renewed.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Mary had a little lamb which walked into a pylon
Ten thousand volts went up its @$$ and turned its fleece to nylon