Re: [tlug] Post my article on tlug.jp?: Who's view does it represent?

Josh Glover writes:

 > Except that Dr. Turnbull

You bastard. :-þ

 > (evoking the title here because this issue is at least tangentially
 > one of economics)

Insufficient excuse. :-þ :-þ

 > and I both said, and I nearly quote: "it is a good article".

Indeed.

I would like to add that, while I sympathize with those would like the
site to have high and consistent editorial standards, the fact is that
we currently have very little content.  Beggars can't be choosers.[1]
Editorial standards can, and should, evolve to match the market (both
supply and demand).

I don't know what Dave plans to use as a license.  I personally would
use something like CCBYNC, specifically to allow others to rewrite it
as they please (in a separate page, of course).

Footnotes:
[1]  I apologize to Dave for the implied slight, it is unintended.
The wording is chosen purely to make the point.