Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On 27/07/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> I plan to have windows on my next system as well,
> simply because I need to know how to propperly use
> their latest monstrosities if I plan to stay employable. ^^;;

I don't know shite about how to use Windows or Windows applications,
and yet I've never had any trouble finding a job.

You pick the jobs, mate, the jobs don't pick you.*

Cheers,
Josh

* Except given the obvious choice between putting bread on the table
or not, but in this economy in Tokyo, both SAs and SDEs are in high
demand.