Re: [tlug] [Fwd: New Linux Laptop for $150]

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
steven smith writes:

 > Personally I wouldn't say it's impossible.

I would.  Here's the full current content of
http://www.medisoncelebrity.com/legal/privacy/:

LEGAL INFORMATION

We are reviewing our legal information and will update this page as
soon as possible.

Remember, they used to have a perfectly good privacy policy,
word-for-word identical to Apple's.  Why waste Apple's legal fees by
taking it down?

;-)

Maybe it's just wishful thinking. I can't help but imagine how a decent inexpensive mass market laptop running linux would society. Can you imagine the affect of millions of kids coming out of school with experience on something other than MS. All my cousins/nieces/nephews seem to be turning to Apple after bad experiences of friends with MS, but none of 'em want to install linux themselves. I'd like to see some of that dissatisfaction come our way.