Re: [tlug] [OT] Good IT Resume

On 27/07/07, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> I'd love to give you one. Yes, late changes are cheap in my projects.
> I've got projects where I've ripped the heart out of the code and
> completely redesigned it in the week before before a release, and this
> does not cause problems.
>
> You may not know how to do this, but I assure you, it can be done. And I
> can teach you how to do it, if you wish.

It is late, so I'll call a troll a troll.

Drop the arrogance and we can talk. I've come out and said that I
respect you as a software engineer; would you care to afford me the
same courtesy, or would you rather imagine that I am a mistake that
slipped under Amazon's "high bar".

I have Open Source code. Read it. If you want to call me a poor
engineer after doing that, at least you will have examples to cite.

But don't pull this ad hominem crap.

--
Cheers,
Josh