Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:41:21 +0900, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> Erin said:
> > "take your ball and go home"

No he didn't.

He said ‘Please do not "take your ball and go home"’.

I think there's a little difference between what you decided to quote and
what was actually said. As in, one is the complete opposite of the other.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Sign spotted outside a second hand shop:
WE EXCHANGE ANYTHING - BICYCLES, WASHING MACHINES, ETC.
WHY NOT BRING YOUR WIFE ALONG AND GET A WONDERFUL BARGAIN?