Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

Dave M G wrote:

I am happy with the basic content and structure of the article, and it won't be going through any more "editing cycles". Either it's basically okay to host it on TLUG, or it isn't. I don't know if I can be any more clear about it than that.
I am about to say something that I hope you will understand Dave.
I believe that if you are not willing to fix the issues pointed out with your article you should host it else where.

I have no hard feelings against you and I think the work you have done is admirable. But the article is not of high enough quality. Please do not "take your ball and go home" but look back at what was said, look at the article and see how it is a good article, and how it can be a GREAT article.

If you feel I am in error send me a mail off the list and I will send you my phone number if you do not have it already and we can discuss this.

I plan in the future to submit an article myself. I hope to be held to a higher standard as well.

Regards,

Erin