Re: [tlug] Re: Post my article on tlug.jp?

On 7/27/2007, "Nguyen Vu Hung" <vu-hung@example.com> wrote:

>Like Dave said, it is a trade off between brevity and readability.
>The point is that if the article long, the readers will be hard to
>find out what the author wants to say.

Actually, brevity is readability. My US Government teacher in high school
used to say that a paper should be like a skirt: long enough to cover
the subject, but short enough to maintain interest. The article as it
stands now is a floor-length gown with a 12 foot train :)

Jonathan