Re: [Resend] Re: [tlug] Translation

On 26/07/07, Akihiro Moriguchi <amoriguchi@example.com> wrote:

My name is Akihiro Moriguchi.
This is my first post.

森口さん、TLUGへようこそ!

Can I take part in translation to japanese?

Yes, that would be wonderful. I had intended to get the Japanese translation started until a native speaker could step in, but I have not made any progress yet.

As a first step, please sign up for an account on the TLUG wiki:

http://tlug.jp/wiki/TlugWiki:EditHOWTO#Becoming_a_TLUG_User

Create an account and verify your email, then I or one of the other
wiki scouts will add you to the tlug group, at which point you can
start to edit things.

The translation effort lives here on the wiki:

http://tlug.jp/wiki/Category:Translations

The Japanese translation is stubbed out here:

http://tlug.jp/wiki/Translations:When_Sysadmins_Ruled_the_Earth:ja

The best way to work is probably to open it side by side with:

http://tlug.jp/wiki/Translations:When_Sysadmins_Ruled_the_Earth

"Part 1" would translate to 「本文第一」 and so on. The chapters are
completely artificial; Nguyen introduced them just to break up the
text a bit and make it manageable.

If you have any questions, please ask them on the list. I will also
work on the Japanese translation as time allows, so 宜しくお願いします。:)

--
Cheers,
Josh