Re: [tlug] Emacs22

On 25/07/07, Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> wrote:
If any Emacs users have not yet tried the recently released Emacs22, I
highly recommend you take a look at it. After all these years, I
*finally* have a full-featured editor that handles all my mixed
international fonts in Unicode perfectly,

Lack of Unicode support was the main reason I left the One True Way. I didn't sink all the way to vi, since vi still sucks, but I did switch to vim, which rocks hard.

I will dig out my buried elisp and try Emacs again.  If it betrays me
this time I'll have to burn someone...

--
Marty