Re: [tlug] [OT] Web hosting recommendations?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, David Santinoli wrote:

The only noticeable downside is a huge latency at process startup(and
possibly upon context switch, though you can't say for sure). I bet
it's going to be less and less severe for the higher-cost plans, though.

My intuition makes me doubt that. On the other hand, at those prices, who cares? I can figure out a few workarounds.

This looks like a really great deal. And another thing to add to my list
of reasons why we only do heavily value-added hosting. :-)

cjs