RE: [C&C] The Advantage of 8-Track Tapes . . . . . (was: Re:[tlug][C&C] AAC is lossy, FLAC is lossless)

That is something I like about people that collect records.
Every other collector hordes their treasures in a room somewhere,
afraid to take them out of their packaging because they might
get a finger print. :P

A record collector though usually collects records to actually
LISTEN to them. :)  ^_^

Doll collectors scare me.

--
Ken