Re: [tlug] [OT] MP3 Player usb support MACOS

On 24/07/07, Jonathan Byrne <jonathan@example.com> wrote:

If we were really that concerned about audio quality, would we be
listening to our music in lossy compression formats and on earbuds or
headphones that cost less than the player itself?

Heh, I actually use my 9000 yen Signeo with a 25,000 yen pair of headphones. :)

The 'phones actually sound good when I connect them to my laptop;
apparently the crappy little Intel audio card in there can put out
some decent sound.

--
Cheers,
Josh