Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

Edward Wright wrote:
On that note, for anyone who may not be aware, amazon.co.jp has English
pages, English ordering, and a wide selection of English language books
(including O'Reilly's) at basically the yen equivalent of the cover
price in many cases.

I have received overnight delivery in the past, and my copy of "Harry
Potter and the Deathly Hallows" arrived on Saturday as scheduled.

And, I am *not* affiliated with Amazon.....

Ed

Likewise, I ordered _A_Dictionary_of_Basic_Japanese_Grammar_ and _A_Dictionary_of_Intermediate_Japanese_Grammar_ from Amazon.jp and Kdoansha's _Effective_Japanese_Usage_Dictionary_ Amazon.com. The books ordered from Japan arrived here several days before the one ordered from the USA and price was about the same. I'm in Santa Rosa, CA -- BTW.

Also -- no affiliation with Amazon.

Steve S.

P.S. books were recommended on tlug lingo list (I think) and are all great references.