Re: [tlug] mlterm mojibake problem

Hello

On 23/07/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

In my opinion, the only term emulators that are worth two shits in a thunderstorm for serious i18n work are gnome-terminal and kterm.

I agree. Of those two, gnome-terminal is better than kterm.

And I fucking hate Gnome, just ask anyone

Well then I have some good news: all the stuff you like about gnome-terminal is actually in the libvte library, so there are other terminals with the same great i18n features, but without Gnome. xfce4-terminal is one that I have used: it seems even better than gnome-terminal. sakura is another one, but I haven't used it in anger.

--
Marty