[tlug] [OT] MP3 Player usb support MACOS

Hi all.

A friend of mine wants to buy an MP3 player. She uses a MAC and the only options are: iPod, (and another maker I don't remember)
Other players just say only Windows compatible.
Many of other MP3 players have just a normal USB memory like a normal usbdrive. That will work in any Mac, Linux or what ever.
I asked in the shop (BicCamera) if I can bring the Mac to test it before buy and the employee after see me with a panic face, said that it is not possible...

So before take an iPod I wonder if someone have experience with some MP3 player that are _officially_ compatible only under Windows.
I think that if it is compatible with Linux like a normal usbdrive it will be compatible with MacOS too.

Thank you in advance.

       -Pietro

-- - Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ) - - pietro@example.com - Home page: http://www.zuco.org - Photo Blog: http://photo.zuco.org - Linux User: 252836