Re: [tlug] Fwd: OOXML in Japan

Josh Glover wrote, On 07/20/2007 11:04 PM:
Anyone willing to help out as described below?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion@example.com>
Date: 20-Jul-2007 22:48
Subject: OOXML in Japan

If someone is going to do something about this I think it will be interesting and useful to share that information. Maybe is better to try to work together that separately.
As Stephen pointed out, a native Japanese speaker would be better to help about this.

I'm thinking to do something, but before take any steep I would like to know if someone has already started, so maybe I can help.

       -Pietro

--
- Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ)
-