Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

On 20/07/07, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

On the other hand, I'm surprised to discover that Amazon Japan costs
more than Biku Camera. I can't find any online stores as cheap as Biku,
despite my impression up to now that usually when I shop for electronics
it's the opposite.

I would be shocked if we (Amazon Japan) beat any major brick-and-mortar chains with our CE pricing; we just have not bootstrapped enough volume to rake the manufacturers over the coals yet. Wait a few years, and hopefully we will be as competitive as Amazon.com has become in the US.

As Biscuit mentioned, Kakaku is a great way to find low prices after
you have narrowed it down to a few models you like at a
brick-and-mortar.

--
Cheers,
Josh