[tlug] Wiki user pages

Erin brought up an excellent point the other day: some of the
occasional animosity generated on the mailing list could probably be
avoided if we knew each other better (case in point: Nguyen and I
talked at the tech meeting last week-end, and now we are Best Friends
Forever instead of Flame Warriors ;).

He suggested that we clear a space on the TLUG website for bios on the
members. I realised that we have just such a place already...

THE WIKI!

Please sign up for the wiki if you have not already (realise that
there will be a short "probationary period" where you will be unable
to edit; this lasts only as long as it takes for a TLUG wiki admin to
see your account registration, determine you are not a spambot, and
approve you[1]).

Once you have signed up and been given permissions, create your user
page, like so:

http://tlug.jp/wiki/User:Jmglov

You cannot yet upload images, but I've been meaning to turn that on,
so stay posted.

Please feel free to use any format you want, say anything you want,
etc. In short, your user page is your "website" at TLUG. Go nuts! :)

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://tlug.jp/wiki/TlugWiki:EditHOWTO