Re: [tlug] Translation

Josh Glover さんは書きました:
Mr. Doctorow,

One of the members of the Tokyo Linux Users Group (http://tlug.jp/) is
very interested in translating your excellent short story, "When
Sysadmins Ruled the Earth", into Vietnamese. I think there is also
interest on the list in translating it into at least Japanese (I am
going to work on that, but I will need to recruit a native speaker to
edit it) and quite possibly other languages spoken by our list members
(Bulgarian, German, Finnish, French, Swedish, Icelandic, who knows?).

According to this page, it appears that this story is covered by the
CC Attribution-NoDerivs-NonCommercial 1.0 (by the way, major props for
using CC licences for your work!) licence, so that would mean that our
translations are 100% OK, right?

I just wanted to ask for your permission / let you know of our
interest, to be sure you are cool with it.

Our translation effort is based in our wiki, here:

http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/Translations:When_Sysadmins_Ruled_the_Earth

Cheers, Josh

[1] http://craphound.com/?p=1678#comment-95577

He has replied.