[tlug] Translating "When Sysadmins Ruled the Earth" into Vietnamese

Mr. Doctorow,

One of the members of the Tokyo Linux Users Group (http://tlug.jp/) is
very interested in translating your excellent short story, "When
Sysadmins Ruled the Earth", into Vietnamese. I think there is also
interest on the list in translating it into at least Japanese (I am
going to work on that, but I will need to recruit a native speaker to
edit it) and quite possibly other languages spoken by our list members
(Bulgarian, German, Finnish, French, Swedish, Icelandic, who knows?).

According to this page:

http://craphound.com/?p=1678#more-1678

it appears that this story is covered by the CC
Attribution-NoDerivs-NonCommercial 1.0 (by the way, major props for
using CC licences for your work!) licence, so that would mean that our
translations are 100% OK, right?

I just wanted to ask for your permission / let you know of our
interest, to be sure you are cool with it.

Our translation effort is based in our wiki, here:

http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/Translations:When_Sysadmins_Ruled_the_Earth

Please reply to all so that your blessing is conferred upon the whole
TLUG list, if you don't mind. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh