[tlug] From postgresql to some kind of graph...

Hi!

Database design is not my strong point, anyway I have to re-desing a
database from an old one with a really nasty and bad design.
There is no documentation, nobody knows how it works. I only have the
database...
I can query postgresql to have info about the tables and keys but what
I want is something like doxygen ( www.doxygen.org ) for postgresql.
Some tool that from the database dump or connecting to it, draws some
king of graph to understand visually the database structure.

I was googling, yahooing, altavisting... and nothing, maybe I didn't
formulate the right query to find a match.

Thank you in advance.

      -Pietro

--
- Pietro Zuco (ピエトロ・ズコ)