Re: [tlug] apple microsoft ads

On Jul 18, 2007, at 8:24 AM, Josh Glover wrote:

On 18/07/07, Micheal Cooper <mcooper@example.com> wrote:

I would like to point out that the duo doing the Japanese Mac ads is Ramens,
probably my favorite comedy group for the last 4 years. Incidentally, they
are the ones who made the "Japanese culture: Sushi" mockumentary that was
recommended on TLUG a while back.

And through the magic of YouTube, you too(b) can watch more of their stuff:

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=BarutoKaido

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1NfD-87zfA I think PC speaks better Japanese than Mac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT3G6d6J_DA Step 4 wa~

--
BABA Yoshihiko
Urban Design Laboratory, Tokyo University D2

TEL: +81 (0)90 8465 7125 (Softbank)
TEL: +81 (0)70 5561 0255 (PHS)
http://homepage.mac.com/babayoshihiko