Re: [tlug] Video Editing Soft & Formats

On 17/07/07, dave@example.com <dave@example.com> wrote:

Sounds almost perfect. Any chance you'd be willing to post this groovy script
somewhere (like the TLUG wiki, perhaps) for us slackers to borrow and tweak?

I am not sure that is wise, unfortunately, given the RIAA's stance that tools for backing up your DVDs are an excuse to sue you for copyright violation.

My script might turn up somewhere random if I can engineer enough
plausible deniability into it. ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh