Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2007-7-14

On 7/15/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
You know, Flickr has a feature to arrange photos by time taken. Go to
the Organiser, click on the set, and click on the "Arrange"
drop-button. One of the options is "Arrange by date taken (oldest
first)".

I couldn't get it to rearrange the existing photos and the "Sort by date taken" didn't seem to work either (maybe it only recognizes days and not minutes?). So I gave up trying to rearrange the original set and just created a new set, which unfortunately has a new address: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10087454@example.com/sets/72157600842631499

I'm really feeling old here... I like my old creaky photo management
software (ACDSee 4.0, sometimes 7.0) and I'm having trouble figuring
out something as simple as Flickr.  Yikes!

Lyle