Re: [tlug] "Locale" urrrgh

I personally like either dd/mm/YYYY or YYYY/mm/dd. to me these make
more sense to me as they progress from a smaller to larger unit of
measure in order (or decrease). The U.S. format makes not sense to me:
 Months ---> days --> YEARS....

Hear, hear. Never understood the merit of this mm/dd/YYYY nonsense. I don't mind the dd/mm/YYYY bit but these days I tend to stick to 8 character ISO dates, it would take a concentrated effort to misunderstand them. Plus they collate nicely, but then again I think that was the point.

BAB