Re: [tlug] FINAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - Linux Training of Trainers LPIC-1 + FOSS Business Models - Hanoi, Vietnam

On 12/07/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

It was basically topical I suppose, and this is
realy an international group, so I am not going
to assume that no one here ever makes it to
Vietnam, but still. O.o;;  A post like this one
would be better off with a paragraph or two and
a link to a web page or blog entry. ^^;;

I approved it manually, as I felt that it was topical enough.

--
Cheers,
Josh