Re: [tlug] "Locale" urrrgh

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:33:42 +0900, Brian Chandler
<brian@example.com> wrote:

> Grateful for hints on how to investigate this (or of course Answers,
> like, 'It's a bug in gnumeric'), and any ideas on ways of escaping the
> "locale" nonsense...

Run "locale" from the command line. With that you'll get a list of the
various LC_* environment variables and their values.

Now read here to see what each variable means to applications that use them:

http://opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xbd/envvar.html

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

I don't approve of political jokes... I've seen too many of them get
elected.