Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

Godwin Stewart writes:

 > > I browse through a Privoxy proxy and i use Firefox with the NoScript and
 > > Flashblock extensions.
 >
 > I run my own nameserver. Domains well-known for serving up ads are simply
 > given a null zonefile.

And of course if you don't and you know what you're doing you can put
those domains in /etc/hosts pointing to 127.0.0.1.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  What I really wanted to know was how
this is done; I gather the content is pretty much all Flash?