Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:48:56 -0500, "Daniel A. Ramaley"
<daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:

> >but the overlay ads on Wired are just *way* offensive.
> >How can you prevent them from appearing?
>
> I browse through a Privoxy proxy and i use Firefox with the NoScript and
> Flashblock extensions.

I run my own nameserver. Domains well-known for serving up ads are simply
given a null zonefile.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

43rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped